There are different reasons high school students and potential transfer students might want to visit campus. Below is a guide to arrange your visit based on your needs.
Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences Virtual Visit
If you are ready to learn more about being a student in NRES, this option is for you. This virtual visit is encouraged for
- Students who have already been on a university tour or made a previous visit to our department
- High school seniors trying to decide whether to apply or accept their admittance to our department
- Students with families who are already well acquainted with the university (e.g., second visit to campus, have a sibling already attending)
- Students and families who prefer a virtual visit
- Need to learn more about the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, including the general admissions presentation and campus tour? Sign up with the Campus Visitors Center.
- Interested in learning more about College of ACES scholarships, choice of majors, etc.? Arrange a visit!
- Are you ready to learn more about the NRES major and student experience? Contact NRES staff to arrange a meeting with them and request any other contacts you hope to make (e.g. meet with a current student or attend an NRES class).
- Want to talk with a current NRES student before or after a visit? Contact any of the NRES Student Ambassadors to arrange a conversation with them.
We hope to talk with you soon! If you need logistical information (directions, hotels, etc.), you can find it on the Campus Visitors Guide.
Prospective Graduate Students
Contact your prospective adviser(s) to arrange a visit.
For more about visiting the campus, see the Campus Visitors Guide.